thou shall not steal. It's not nice you know!
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9167608700770856955?origin\x3dhttp://dwi-sumartoyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&targetPostID&blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&blogLocale=en&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>

Thursday, 18 August 2011
*::Hello. Hello. Self-Intro Pls::*

Out of the handful of teachers that have influenced me throughout my primary and secondary school journey, I sincerely believe that the sole teacher that has made the greatest impact on my life is my MATH TEACHER.
:
Not in a GOOD way thou. Read this: MATH TEACHER.

My name is Dwi and I have been teaching for 11 years now. It's funny that I've been teaching the kids at school Math or some might call it Numeracy when it has been tuned in my head that: Maths Make Me Mad.

Reading my first paragraph might sound harsh to most of you but that's how it has been. I hate my Math Teacher and I think they hate me too. (not that it matters anymore now)

Well it all started from Primary school where I get scolded each and everytime I don't understand what was being taught and the innocent me, put up my hands and asked for help. Back then, I just don't understand why was it an offence to ASK when in DOUBT. It happened too frequently that I started to stop asking and gradually the interest just fades away ... this happened all the way till Secondary school. The attitude of my Math teachers somehow were the same. The rule is: You listen. You don't ask. (Maybe that is the thing with Math teachers. They are grumpy people)

However, on a lighter note, this experience turned positive when I started to teach Math to my students in a different way. An approachable and interactive way. And I do still think that there are much more that I can learn and apply in making my Math lessons interesting for my students.
:
So... I say.. "LET'S GO! G.O... GO!!"
:
(in a serious tone)" Dr Yeap. Show me what you've got."



Blogged @ 19:58 | 0 comments